Every Farm House Candle is hand poured in small batches to ensure the highest quality and performance. Made of 100% soy wax with no additives or preservatives and scented with the finest phthalate free fragrance oil and essentials. Soy candles offer a cleaner, longer burn time with no release of black soot or toxins into your home. Listed below are some tips to care for and prolong the life of your candle.
- When burning your candle for the first time allow the candle to create a full burn pool across the entire surface. This helps ensure an even burn for the life of your candle.
- Store candles in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight. Exposure to prolonged sun or fluorescent lighting can cause soy wax to discolor.
- Trim your wick to ¼” before each lighting to prolong burn time and prevent oxidation on your jar.
- Keep burn times around 3-4 hours.
- Discard candle when there is less than ½” of wax left in container.
- Keep wax pool free of wick trimmings and debris.
- Burn your candle away from drafts, vents and fans.
- Always burn on an even, heat resistant surface.
- Keep away from children and pets.